dimanche, novembre 12, 2006

Overbookée


Oh, for the hours of freedom of yesteryear! How far away they seem!

This is just a quick update to assure you we're still alive, but that I have been too busy at my new job to even think about posting stuff here. Add together a slightly hyperactive boss, two or more hours of commuting a day, having to think in french for nine hours a day and to remember thirty new names I can't even pronounce properly, and you have a tired Jenny. But aside from the tiredness, it is going really well, and I am so far enjoying the new job. The people are really friendly and the work is interesting and starting well, so hopefully it should be a good stage.

Anyway, today is Sunday and the microwave just pinged so I'll leave further details 'till the next time.

Comments:
well done Jen! New jobs are always tiring and tough till you get in the flow.

Don't know if Nick has rung you yet, but he resigned from Hoyts and is all set to start his new job as Operations Manager for the Sydney Film Festival. I'm waiting till Dec 11th to resign from mine, as I don't start my new job till Jan 8th 2007! It's certainly a time for employment change!
 
Yes, even I'm looking for new work.

(Well, I've just come home from my last exam for the semester, and with all those hours stretching out in front of me as far as the eye can see, I think I should probably do SOMETHING, and my current pharmacy job doesn't have enough hours.)

Well done and keep up the good work!!!
 
Yay! Congrats to Margaret and Nick and good luck to Noodle!
 
Glad to hear your new job is working out well and keeping you on your toes!
 
Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home