vendredi, avril 28, 2006

Printemps est dans l'air!



After ridiculously many months of cold fingers (though lovely leather clad fingers), red shiny noses, and smoky foggy breath, SPRING IS HERE (more or less anyway)!

It has been creeping in over the last month or so, and now there are flowers all through the parks, the trees are green, and my toes have even seen the sun...

What a good time to go on holidays!

On Monday Catherine and I head off for a week of cycling in Provence in the south of France, and the week after that I will be lazing on a beach on an island off the west coast of France attending a conference. So the next update will be in a couple of weeks, when I will be suntanned and bruised and hopefully holding onto ten job offers after dazzling the frenchies with my presentation at the conference!

Comments:
I got pictures! All of them!! For the first time in months!!! Yeaaaypiii!
Happy travels Jen, and good luck on the island/conference!
 
Have fun. We'ed miss you but we do already ;)
 
Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home