mardi, janvier 17, 2006

Plus de vieux photos de la Suede


Pushing ahead with updates, here are more photos from Sweden adventures, which have been talked about here, as well as final reminscings of a holiday now long past!

Alex and myself skiing in Abisko, on the way home from the pub!



After the towel got a little cold, we decided long johns and shoes were more appropriate. The guy next to us thought his outfit even more appropriate...



Some of the very cute doggies who pulled my sled for several ours. Cute, though little bastards, not once did they wait for me after the many times I was thrown of the sled!


Comments:
I want a sled dog!
 
heheheh.....just got a mental image of you having to shake your fist at the rapidly dissapearing doggies and they hove over the next hill without you.

Sorry, but you are rather amusing.
 
Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home