vendredi, décembre 09, 2005

Waouh!


As of yesterday, my PhD has been (more or less) officially passed!


The examiners reports are back, and are very complimentary, though no Nobel prize recommendations unfortunately (yet). I have a list of corrections to make, basically ranging from a couple of typos to slight clarification on certain points, then I have to get it all printed out again (ahh, the joys of Kinko's, that somebody else has to face this time- thanks Johan!!), then bound up in nice leather, and submitted to the (extremely) rare book library at Fisher, and a nice one to the folks, and then I'll be DR JEN!!!


Furthermore, congratulations are also to be extended to my esteemed colleagues, Emily and Alex, who have submitted their PhDs in the last couple of weeks (or days)! Well done to all!


Comments:
Hooray!
 
I'll second that Hooray! and raise it by a slap on the back!

Well done you! I bet you can smell that leather and see that rare book depository!
 
You should celebrate by going out to a Rave and then rioting when it's cancelled... or is that becoming old hat in Paris?
 
Hooray's and back-slaps seem to be taken, so I'm going to add in an extra loud HOORAH! (not the subtle but oh-so-important difference). Well done Jenny!!! (and extra HOORAH's also go out to Alex and Emily!)
 
Perhaps she may like to revert back to Australian style, Richard - go down to the beach, wrap herself in a flag, crack a tinny and beat up a leb.
 
Congrats Jenny!!! I can't wait to settle in for a weekend to read your latest work! Well the acknowledgements anyway...
 
Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home