lundi, octobre 10, 2005

Voila chez moi!


Ahh, finally worked out how to attach my little camera to this silly computer!

So here are the promised shots of the new chez moi, which is actually starting to feel cozy! I went shopping on the weekend, and found a radio and a percolator... though I haven't found any coffee yet!




This one was a timer shot of moi, at my table, the bathroom and my front door behind me.




Kitchen, taken from where I was sitting above, across the bar.




This is the view from my window... Okay not really, but I do have clear sight of this old thing as soon as I step out from my front door.




My petit cuisine. A bit covered with some of the includes in the "furnished", but already equipped with both wine and a baguette! The kitchen has a microwave, fridge, and two stove plates, but NO oven!




Another timer shot, me on my bed/ sofa, with my mirrored cupboard and wardrobe showing the rest of the room.




My window and shelf. Amazing how under-utilised shoes and handbags are in home decorating!



I also went to the market yesterday and stocked up on a few essentials, like cheese, paté, chantarelles, and gorgeous tomatoes! The market was just amazing, so much variety, all so fresh. Everything you could want, from boulangerie, fromagerie, charcuterie, poissonerie, chevalerie (!), etc etc.


Comments:
Oh Jenny. How FABULOUS! That looks like a very cozy little place. Good one! Just the right size for a slim, power walking Parisian lady, her shoes and handbags and some cheese.

Yeay Paris!
 
Congrats. It looks great and what a good location. Looks like you have just enough room on your kitchen floor for Shari and I ;)
 
I'm keen for a view of the bath tub... Will I fit?
 
yay for tiny, fabulous, shoe-decorated flats! The shoe-decor is wonderful.

Miss you Jenny...very much.
 
I must admit I had forgotten to visit you at this site. I have now rectified this and will check in everyday to see what new parisien (and fabulous) things you're up to.

Hope you didn't strain your back as you trudged up all those stairs with so much luggage!
 
Nice place! Very slick and still quite new-looking. I especially liked your mirror-reflected shot... very post-modern. Which is the REAL Jenny, that's what I want to know!!!
 
Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home