vendredi, octobre 21, 2005

Une veste, un pull, un collier, et un joli bracelet!


Shopping time!

Having been horribly limited in what I could bring to this ever so chic city, it was definitely time to begin to replenish my wardrobe. What an arduous task, poor me.

So last saturday was shopping day, accompanied by Ruxandra, my Romanian friend from the lab. We hopped our way from Boulevard St Germain to Rue de Rivoli to Champs Elysées, and found lots of goodies, including a €6.50 icecream (it was good though...)!

I was happy to find myself a brown jacket with lots of brassy buttons, a gorgeous teal jumper from Zara, my new favourite shop, and a lovely necklace and bracelet as well! And quite by chance, the whole lot looks great together! I also found a fabulous black trench coat from Zara that I really want, but they didn't have my size. However, fear not, there are loads of Zara shops in Paris, so I will continue my quest.


However, I was extremely unsuccesful in my boot hunting quest. I just don't like the ones in the stores! I don't want cowboy boots, or flats, or boho, or short. I just want a pair of plain black winter boots that I can wear with everything, and that won't kill me if I wear them while running around all day.


Comments:
Love the jacket! can't see the detail on the jewellery too well, but judging by your normal flair in that department then I'm sure they're fab!

I think you and Sarah have hard lives! poor you!
 
Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home