jeudi, octobre 06, 2005

Un petit studio mueblé près de la Tour Eiffel



Yay!!!!!!!!!
I have an apartment!!


I have a very tiny, though quite large by Paris standards, apartment in the 7th arrondisement (very bourgoise) only a stone's throw from the Eiffel tower!

It is 18m2, has a nice little (tiny!) kitchen, a nice little bathroom, a bed sofa, some shelves, a nice big window which lets in lots of light. There is also a guardienne downstairs to keep things running smoothly and deliver the mail etc.

So I have to go and move now!

Okay, I know I no longer own very much and all my wordly goods can fit into a suitcase (or two) but they are extremely large and heavy suitcases, and I think I will have to make THREE trips! Never elevators in Parisian apartments... but only three floors up!

So tomorrow or later, I will put some photos up of the new chez moi!

Comments:
Hurrah!!!!
Well done Jenny. Can't wait to see some pics!
 
Oh goody! Sounds FABULOUS!!!
Looking forward to some pictures of your adorable French living quarters.
 
PS. I think you should look at your settings- you can cut out the blog spam (as above) by prompting the commenter to type those wonky letters on screen before they can be published. Works a treat!
 
I'm interested in Air Cleaners, what a coincedence. Good news on the home-front Jen!
 
Thanks Sarah, it is done!
 
Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home